Xiaomi M365 Folding Electric Scooter Skateboard Coupon
The Xiaomi scooter will not disappoint you either with a truly stunning ride in silky-smooth comfort. Its innovative folding design delivers maximum portability, safety, and cool urban style.
- Dual-brake design: Front wheel E-ABS anti-lock system and rear wheel mechanical disk brake reduce braking distance to 4 meters for safety
- 18650 lithium-ion battery (280Wh) delivers cruising distances up to 30km
- Intelligent BMS battery management system links to your phone app
- Multi-level safeguards protect against: short-circuit, over-current, overcharge, over-discharge, low-voltage, and temperature anomalies
- Kinetic energy recovery system: converts kinetic energy into electric energy to extend battery life
- Smart APP tracks your travel habits, speed, battery life, etc.
- 4 LED lights display the battery capacity
- 3 second Quick Folding Design, for the ultimate in conv
|General Information||Brand: Xiaomi
Type: Electric Kick Scooter
Model Number: M365
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Color: Black, White
Charger type: Chinese
Wheel Number: 2 Wheels
Seat Type: Comes without Any Seat
Folding Type: Folding
|Parameters||Battery: 18650 lithium-ion battery pack
Mileage: Above 20km (depends on road and driver weight)
Maximum Mileage: Up to 30km
Maximum Speed: 25km/h
Max Payload: 220lb (100kg)
Lights: Front Lamp, Tail Light
Permissible Gradient (depends on your weight): 10-15 degrees
Braking Distance: 4 meters
Battery Capacity: 280Wh
Motor Rated Power: 250W
Charging Time: 5.5 Hours
Pedal Ground Clearance (no weight bearing): 87.5mm
|Basic Information||Product weight: 27.6lb (12.5kg)
Package weight: 37.5lb (17.0kg)
Product size: 42.6 x 16.9 x 19.3 inches (108.0 x 43.0 x 49.0cm)
Package size: 45.28 x 21.26 x 7.87 inches (115.0 x 54.0 x 20.0cm)
|Package Contents||What’s Inside: 1 x Original Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter, 1 x Charger|
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.